Cupid with dolphins
Plaster cast of a decorative stone sculpture set in an exterior masonry wall of the Moore House at 1321 Locust Street, Philadelphia. Cupid is flanked by two dolphins within a cylindrical frame. 19 3/8" diameter x 6 1/2" deep. The Moore House was built in 1890 and was designed by architect Wilson Eyre.
Gift of Hyman Myers, FAIA and Sandra K. Myers
Myers Collection, Museum Collection, The Athenaeum of Philadelphia